CSTS Call for Paper 2022:Mapping Mithila in South Asia
CSTS Call for Paper 2022: Mapping Mithila in South Asia
Centre for Studies of Tradition and Systems would like to invite you to send your original papers for the forthcoming research book with ISBN number. Please submit your manuscript via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you to contribute papers basedon the topics mentioned below:
- Mithila’s Geographical setting and its eco-system.
- Mithila’s History and its historiography.
- The role of the scholars of Mithila in the development of Indian Philosophical schools and Knowledge Traditions.
- Epigraphy, Iconography, Numismatics, Museology, and Manuscriptology.
- Mithila/Madhubani Painting, Gender issues and Art History.
- Mithila’s diverse culture, Shakti cult and Tantrism.
- The art and architecture in special reference to heritage sites of Mithila.
- The aspects of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and other sects in Mithila.
- Water and natural resources of Mithila.
- Mithila’s economic activities, change and its materialistic development.
- Panji system, Dak-Vachan, Festivals, and folk culture.
- The Lok-Veda traditions and Folk songs.
- Maithili Diaspora, Migration, and its politico-cultural-economic challenges.
- Conservation and Preservation of heritage sites and the scope of tourism in Mithila.
- Maithili Literature, Litterateurs and their contribution.
- Traditional industries and their relevance in modern phase.
- National Movement: Contributions of Mithila.
- Political Economy of Mithila.
- Development Issues in contemporary Mithila.
- Covid as a watershed moment for migrants.
- Electronic submissions should be sent in MS Word format to: email@example.com.
- The language of the articles may be Maithili, Sanskrit, English and Hindi.
- The research article must be an original and unpublished work. The author must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere in any form.
- The prescribed word limit is 7000 words including footnotes or references.
- The Roman manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
- All research articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The contributors/authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of. The author will be responsible for the accuracy of bibliographic citations.
- Separate from your manuscript, your submission must contain enumerating the following details in a separate page: A. Title of the research paper B. Name of the Author(s) C. Name of the Institution and your designation D. Postaladdress and contact number.
- The acceptance of your paper for the book will depend on the review of the editorial board.